This an opportunity to have a deep, comprehensive and hands-on learning experience that provides the foundational learning in permaculture and regenerative design as well as advanced skills, during a Internship Program with lots of hands-on permaculture application, with additional hours for advanced design practice and learning.
During the Internship Program you will get a chance to:
• Receive a toolkit of comprehensive course materials covering all the different areas of permaculture design (printed playbook and digital files)
• Gain an understanding of the principles of permaculture design, an in-depth introduction into water management and earthworks with hands-on projects specific to the site needs
• Get Practical hands-on experience of implementing a Permaculture Design
• Work together in a small group on a design project that you will present at the end of the course, with opportunities to do other individual system designs
• Interact and network with participants and experienced instructors
• Experience rural and farm living
• Experience community with a shared vision and goal
• Experience living & learning on a Permaculture site in its pioneer phase with lots of learning opportunities
• Upon completion of the course curriculum and the group design work receive an Internship Certificate.
• All Rates Includes Camping or shared dormitory and all Food, Plus over 15gb of Data
• Class usually lasts from approximately 9:00 to 17:00, though we often go on until later as everyone is enjoying the work and wants to get the needfuls done.
• The course will be conducted in English. All participants need a functional level of English in order to follow and contribute to classes, clarify doubts, collaborate in groups and present their individual design projects.