The course comprises the following 9 lessons:
1. Introduction to Grains (Cereals)
2. Grain Growing and Processing: Infrastructure and Machinery
3. Wheat, Spelt, Tritosecale, Oats, Barley, Rye
4. Maize, Sorghum and Millet
6. Pulse Crops
7. Pseudo Cereals
8. Processing Grains for Human Consumption
9. Grains for Livestock Consumption
For further details and full course information, please visit our website, use our free course counselling service or email us.
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member