- Learn to grow potatoes, carrots, turnips, and other root crops.
- Learn about different growing practices.
- Learn about soil management, crop scheduling, pest management and much more.
The course comprises the following 10 lessons:
1. Scope and Nature of Root Cropping and the Botany of Roots
2. Cultural Practices A: Soil Management, Crop Scheduling and Soil Water
3. Cultural Practices B: Weed control, Pest Management
5. Carrots and their Relatives
6. Turnips and their Relatives
8. Taro, Yams and Sweet Potato
9. Other Root Crops
10. Harvest and Post-Harvest Management
For further details and full course information, please visit our website, use our free course counselling service or email us.
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member