Learn more about mushroom production, harvesting, marketing and storage.
• Emphasis is placed on the Champignon (Agaricus spp).
• Other commercially important edible fungi are also considered though.
• Growing, harvesting, marketing, storage, pest and diseases and even ways of cooking and using mushrooms are covered.
The course comprises 8 lessons as follows:-
2. Mushroom Culture
3. Spawn Production and Spawning
4. Making and Casing Beds
5 Growing Conditions for Mushrooms
6. Pests, Diseases and Growing Mushrooms Outside
7. Harvesting, Storing and Using Mushrooms
8. Marketing of Mushrooms and Special Assignment
For further details and full course information, please visit our website, use our free course counselling service or email us.
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member