An introduction to the techniques of plant breeding.
The course comprises 7 lessons as follows:-
1. The Scope and Nature of the Plant Breeding Industry
2. Introduction to Genetics
3. Gamete Production, Pollination and Fertilisation in Plants
4. Mono Hybrid and Dihybrid Inheritance in Plants
5. Systematic Botany and Floral Structures
6. Practical Plant Breeding Techniques
7. Current Developments in Plant Genetics
For further details and full course information, please visit our website, use our free course counselling service or email us.
Members of the Permaculture Association can add Events, Courses, Jobs and Opportunities to the website noticeboard.
Join or log in to add yours.
Become a member