Transition Network Team Member - Fundraising
Do you have skills and experience in fundraising?
Are you interested in joining a creative, innovative and committed team working to support the international Transition movement, amplify stories of community-led change, and nurture collaborations across difference?
Can you contribute to our development as a non-hierarchical organisation exploring, and seeking to model, the changes we want to see in the world?
We are expanding our small team and are looking for someone with dynamism, flexibility and self-awareness to occupy shifting roles within our constantly-evolving structure.
We are looking to recruit a TN team member who will immediately inhabit our Fundraising role. This role sits within the Infrastructure circle and has the following agreed Purpose & Accountabilities:
● Ensure that Transition Network has financial resources to fund its staff and projects Accountabilities
● Coordinate and oversee fundraising, either by directly writing funding applications, or by working closely with and supporting other staff and contractors as they prepare applications.
● Respond to, seek out, and assess which funding opportunities to pursue.
● Monitor and manage Transition Network’s relationships with funders, including ensuring that all reporting and contractual requirements are met.
● Work with Finance role and others to monitor and predict Transition Network’s organisational budget.
More info and how to apply