Would you like to be:
* Growing your own food but feel you don’t have space or the time?
* Eating more organic food but think it’s too expensive?
Transform your garden into a productive, low maintenance, edible garden, that is full of food, friendly to wildlife & looks good.
This course covers:
* Hands-on design skills
* Overview of edible plants and mushrooms
* Strategies for low maintenance & ecological growing practices
* Backyard animals
* Soil, fertility & composting
* Water & irrigation options
* Applying ideas to your own space
* Creating a design for your own space
The course is suitable for beginners as well people with more gardening/design experience.
Learn what the possibilities are, and how to:
* Get more out of your space by using vertical growing for optimum production in a small space.
* Identify microclimates and create new microclimates to increase productivity. Get food from shade.
* Apply simple solutions for any type of garden, from a small yard to an allotment or school.
What you take away from the course
* Printed, full colour, 36-page A4 course handbook
* Digital A4 colour handouts
Concepts Covered on this Course
* Creating & augmenting micro climates
* Permaculture principles
Who is this course for?
* Allotment holders
* Community Groups
* Landscape & Maintenance Gardeners
* School Teachers/Workers