Effective teaching for a changing world. A Course Designed by Rosemary Morrow.
Welcome to this collaboration between Rosemary Morrow, Alfred Decker and their fantastic teaching team, and the Permaculture Association of Britain - and come join us on an accessible and inspiring online teacher training!
The Permaculture Teacher Training (PTT) is an international training offered in English and designed by the internationally-renowned teacher Rosemary Morrow, in which the content and teaching of permaculture coincide harmoniously with the ethics. PTTs are organised by Rosemary's Permaculture Teacher Training Collective, of which the lead trainer for this online course, Alfred Decker, is a collective member. The course is available to PDC holders from any country.
This intensive training will provide you with an invaluable toolkit to use in the classroom, as well as life in general. The PTT draws on Rosemary's four decades of permaculture teaching experience. Whether you are already a teacher, or thinking of becoming one, the PTT makes teaching a transformative and fun exchange. Classrooms (indoor and outdoor) will never be the same again!
The PTT is designed for those who want to teach based on Rosemary’s participatory learning methods. The course will help participants to:
– Change the way they think about education
– Move towards a permaculture teaching career
– Empower others with life-changing skills
– Personalised attention and support from a mentor and peers in a study group
– Learn to pass on knowledge of permaculture theory and practice in ways that creates real change in their students and activates entire communities
– Make connections with an international community of permaculture teachers
– Understand other critical aspects of permaculture courses such as budgeting, certificates, promotion and marketing, working with host organisations, and more
– Gain confidence and experience with tools and methods for teaching online
For full info about the course and registration links, please click HERE